Auburn Psychological Wellness Center (APWC) is looking for a part- or full-time licensed psychiatry provider to join our private practice in Auburn, AL. Our collaborative team of providers offer a range of mental health services, including counseling, psychological assessment, and psychiatric care. For our psychiatry opening, we will consider licensed psychiatrists and licensed psychiatric nurse practitioners. We can arrange a collaborative physician supervision relationship for psychiatric nurse practitioners. In addition, we will consider license-eligible applicants if they will be licensed in Alabama by their start date. However, 3-5 years prior experience is preferred. APWC psychiatry providers must be able to serve adult clients, but we also have opportunities to serve children, adolescents, and older adults.
APWC will be a strong fit for psychiatry providers who emphasize psychological wellness and collaborative care. We schedule appointments with sufficient time to incorporate medical psychotherapy to improve medication compliance and treatment outcomes. At APWC, we also value culturally responsive, evidence-based care. Prospective applicants should be committed to cultivating a professional, inclusive, and growth-promoting atmosphere for clients and colleagues.
Some benefits of joining APWC include:
- Very competitive commission
- Flexible scheduling
- Furnished office space in a professional setting
- Assistance with insurance credentialing and billing
- Electronic health record account with telehealth capabilities
- Access to e-prescribing software
- Feature on APWC website and access to referral base
- Access to clinical forms and psychological assessment materials
- Professional consultation and collegial relationships
If you have questions or are interested in learning more about working with APWC, feel free to contact the co-owners, Dr. Marilyn Cornish and Dr. Evelyn Hunter, at email@example.com