Auburn Psychological Wellness Center (APWC) is looking for a part- or full-time psychological technician or psychometrist to join our private practice in Auburn, AL. Our collaborative team of providers offer a range of mental health services, including counseling, psychological assessment, and psychiatric care.
For our psychological technician or psychometrist opening, we are seeking a professional who is trained in psychodiagnostic testing (required), as well as attention/neuropsychological testing (preferred). Preferred applicants will be licensed as a psychological technician in the state of Alabama.
The psychometrist will be responsible for psychological test administration, scoring, and drafting of psychological assessment reports under the supervision of a licensed psychologist. More information about our assessment services at APWC can be found here.
APWC values culturally responsive, evidence-based care. Prospective applicants should be committed to cultivating a professional, inclusive, and growth-promoting atmosphere for clients and colleagues.
Some benefits of joining APWC include:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Supervision by psychologists
- Furnished office space in a professional setting
- Assistance with insurance credentialing and billing
- Electronic health record account with telehealth capabilities
- Feature on APWC website and access to referral base
- Access to clinical forms and psychological assessment materials
- Professional consultation and collegial relationships
Interested in joining us? Submit your cover letter and resume here!
If you have questions or are interested in learning more about working with APWC, feel free to contact the co-owners, Dr. Marilyn Cornish and Dr. Evelyn Hunter, at firstname.lastname@example.org