Auburn Psychological Wellness Center (APWC) is looking for a part- or full-time psychological technician or psychometrist to join our private practice in Auburn, AL. Our collaborative team of providers offer a range of mental health services, including counseling, psychological assessment, and psychiatric care.
For our psychological technician or psychometrist opening, we are seeking a professional who is trained in psychodiagnostic testing (required), as well as attention/neuropsychological testing (preferred). Preferred applicants will be licensed as a psychological technician in the state of Alabama.
The psychometrist will be responsible for psychological test administration, scoring, and drafting of psychological assessment reports under the supervision of a licensed psychologist. More information about our assessment services at APWC can be found here.
APWC values culturally responsive, evidence-based care. Prospective applicants should be committed to cultivating a professional, inclusive, and growth-promoting atmosphere for clients and colleagues.
Some benefits of joining APWC include:
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible scheduling
- Supervision by psychologists
- Furnished office space in a professional setting
- Assistance with insurance credentialing and billing
- Electronic health record account with telehealth capabilities
- Feature on APWC website and access to referral base
- Access to clinical forms and psychological assessment materials
- Professional consultation and collegial relationships
If you have questions or are interested in learning more about working with APWC, feel free to contact the co-owners, Dr. Marilyn Cornish and Dr. Evelyn Hunter, at firstname.lastname@example.org