Auburn Psychological Wellness Center (APWC) is looking for a part- or full-time licensed counseling provider to join our private practice in Auburn, AL. Our collaborative team of providers offer a range of mental health services, including therapy, psychological assessment, and psychiatric care. For our counseling opening, we will consider licensed psychologists (LPs), licensed professional counselors (LPCs), licensed independent clinical social workers (LICSWs), and licensed marriage and family therapists (LMFTs). License-eligible applicants will be considered, but must be licensed in Alabama by their start date.
APWC will be a strong fit for clinicians who provide individual therapy, couples counseling, group counseling, and/or family therapy. (Psychologists who provide psychological assessment should check out our psychologist opening). Applicants can practice from a generalist perspective or have a niche specialty.
APWC values culturally responsive, evidence-based care. Prospective applicants should be committed to cultivating a professional, inclusive, and growth-promoting atmosphere for clients and colleagues.
Some benefits of joining APWC include:
- Very competitive commission
- Flexible scheduling
- Furnished office space in a professional setting
- Assistance with insurance credentialing and billing
- Electronic health record account with telehealth capabilities
- Feature on APWC website and access to referral base
- Access to clinical forms and psychological assessment materials
- Professional consultation and collegial relationships
If you have questions or are interested in learning more about working with APWC, feel free to contact the co-owners, Dr. Marilyn Cornish and Dr. Evelyn Hunter, at firstname.lastname@example.org