Auburn Psychological Wellness Center (APWC) is looking for part- and full-time licensed mental health professionals to join our growing private practice in Auburn, AL. We will consider licensed psychologists (LPs), licensed professional counselors (LPCs), licensed independent clinical social workers (LICSWs), and licensed marriage and family therapists (LMFTs). License-eligible applicants will be considered, but must be licensed in Alabama by their start date.
APWC will be a strong fit for clinicians who provide individual psychotherapy, couples counseling, group counseling, family therapy, and/or psychological assessment. We are looking for clinicians who can practice from a generalist perspective as well as those with niche specialties. APWC values culturally responsive, evidence-based care. Prospective applicants should be committed to cultivating a professional, inclusive, and growth-promoting atmosphere for clients and colleagues.
Some benefits of joining APWC include:
- Very competitive commission
- Flexible scheduling
- Furnished office space in a professional setting
- Assistance with insurance credentialing and billing
- Electronic health record account with telehealth capabilities
- Feature on APWC website and access to referral base
- Access to clinical forms and psychological assessment materials
- Professional consultation and collegial relationships
If you have questions or are interested in learning more about working with APWC, feel free to contact the co-owners, Dr. Marilyn Cornish and Dr. Evelyn Hunter, at firstname.lastname@example.org