Auburn Psychological Wellness Center (APWC) is looking for a licensed psychologist (Alabama license required) to join our private practice in Auburn, AL. Our collaborative team of providers offer a range of mental health services, including counseling, psychological assessment, and psychiatric care.
We are specifically in need of a psychologist to supervise psychological assessments conducted by our licensed psychological technician. Supervision tasks would include:
- Assessment report review
- Finalizing diagnoses and treatment recommendations
- Additional clinical interview with clients if/as needed
- Consultation with psychological technician as needed (e.g., assessment battery modification, diagnostic rule-outs, etc)
These supervision tasks can be completed remotely and would constitute a part-time position. This is a great second-income opportunity.
Interested applicants also have the option to work additional hours by conducting their own psychological assessments and/or therapy (individual, couples, group):
- Psychologists can conduct psychological assessments, which would require on-location work. We offer psychodiagnostic assessment, ADHD testing, ASD assessment, and neuropsychological assessment.
- Depending on office availability, psychologists can also conduct in-person therapy as part of this position. Telehealth therapy is also possible. Applicants can practice from a generalist perspective or have a niche specialty.
APWC values culturally responsive, evidence-based care. Prospective applicants should be committed to cultivating a professional, inclusive, and growth-promoting atmosphere for clients and colleagues.
Some benefits of joining APWC include:
- Very competitive commission
- Flexible scheduling
- Furnished office space in a professional setting
- Ability to work remotely for this position
- Assistance with insurance credentialing and billing
- Electronic health record account with telehealth capabilities
- Feature on APWC website and access to referral base
- Access to clinical forms and psychological assessment materials
- Professional consultation and collegial relationships
If you have questions or are interested in learning more about working with APWC, feel free to contact the co-owners, Dr. Marilyn Cornish and Dr. Evelyn Hunter, at firstname.lastname@example.org