Auburn Psychological Wellness Center (APWC) is looking for a part- or full-time licensed psychologist to join our private practice in Auburn, AL. Our collaborative team of providers offer a range of mental health services, including counseling, psychological assessment, and psychiatric care. For our psychologist opening, we are seeking a professional who can provide both psychological assessment and counseling services. Applicants can practice from a generalist perspective or have a niche specialty.
APWC values culturally responsive, evidence-based care. Prospective applicants should be committed to cultivating a professional, inclusive, and growth-promoting atmosphere for clients and colleagues.
Some benefits of joining APWC include:
- Very competitive commission
- Flexible scheduling
- Furnished office space in a professional setting
- Assistance with insurance credentialing and billing
- Electronic health record account with telehealth capabilities
- Feature on APWC website and access to referral base
- Access to clinical forms and psychological assessment materials
- Professional consultation and collegial relationships
If you have questions or are interested in learning more about working with APWC, feel free to contact the co-owners, Dr. Marilyn Cornish and Dr. Evelyn Hunter, at firstname.lastname@example.org